You can access them two ways:
1. By visiting our Destiny Discover catalog and reading the book on your web browser
2. From your tablet or device, using the FREE Destiny Discover app
2. Search for a subject keyword, title, or author.
3. In your results, you will see regular books in the first row, and e-books in the second row.
4. Once you find an e-book you want, OPEN the e-book, and check it out:
Username: The first part of your FUSD Google account: first three letters of your first name, first three letters of your last name, last 3 digits of your ID number. Do NOT include the "@fusdk12.net" part.
Password: Your entire ID number
Example: If student Rosa Parks has the student ID number 876543, this is her login:
3. When you click on a book, Destiny will ask you to log in. Log in using the first part of your FUSD Google account as your username (everything before the @ sign), and use your entire student ID number as the password.
4. You can read the book without checking it out, OR, choose "Checkout" at the bottom of the screen to check out a book. You will have access to that book for a limited time, and then it will be automatically returned.
5. Use the forward arrow to move between pages in a book. Use the highlighter and notes tools on the left if you want to highlight or annotate a section.
*You do not need an e-reader to read these e-books. However, if you want to read an e-book offline (when you don't have an internet connection) on a handheld device (iPad, smartphone, etc), you must download the Follett e-reader software Brytewave. It is free in the App Store, Google Play, etc.*